QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 2282|回复: 0

Legless Bird

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-1-19 21:19:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      I've heard tell of the existence of a legless bird in the real world. A constant flutter in the space above constitutes its whole life. Prostrated with toil and strain, it just takes repose in the wind.  Throughout countless nights and days, only once will its body brush the dust of the ground and that's the very time when it bids farewell to the world.
    我听说在这个世界上,有一种没有脚的鸟;她只能一直地飞呀飞呀,飞累了就在风里面睡觉;她一辈子只下一次地,就是死亡的那一刻。
      Never in my life would I erase from my mind the 60 seconds right before 5 P.M. of May 23rd, 2005, the transient period that you were with me. It has become an irreversible fact that we did become friends as the minute had elapsed despite its evanescence. I might have been consigned to his oblivion, or might not, but I would bear him in mind and always.
    永难忘,2005523号下午5点之前的60秒,你我在一起……我铭记之。
      So there I was, in my mother's house, but she would never nod to meet me. Her maid told me that mother did not belong here any more, but to me, that was sheer pretext. Upon leaving, I intuitively felt the gaze of someone fixed on my back, but stony enough, I never turned back. Since the one who gave me birth frustrated my pining for just a look at her face, my revenge was to leave without ever looking back.
      I have forecasted that I wouldn't figure out which woman on this planet was I devoted to even till the very last minute of my life, but I start wondering what she was busy with at the moment. Twilight is approaching, foreshadowing a nice day. What will the sunset be like has become another wonder of mine.

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|翡翠湾食安云台 ( 京ICP备17024305号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:53 , Processed in 0.039314 second(s), 13 queries .